Joss Stone

Am currently listening to her song Right To Be Wrong. My favorite. The voice sounds peaceful. Love her music and her style. 
I haven't update anything since a week ago. Things happened here and there. Mostly good things. Watchaaa!!!!
We'll be having exchange gifts for Christmas. I had mine ready. Here you go. 

Therefore, whoever receives this tomorrow, may you have a blessed Christmas and a great journey of 2016. 
 

Am gonna keep this one short. I guess I've turned my blog into instagram. I should have open one account since I took lots of pictures. I had two three four accounts before for Instagram, but then I've deleted them. Set up, delete, set up, delete. I still can't see the importance of using or having one. Therefore, I'll be uploading loads of photos here. 

I guess, I'm RIGHT TO BE WRONG. 
Hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment