Seriously

I'm feeling bored. Totally have nothing to do. Maybe I have, but I'm taking my time. Can't wait for my holidays to start next week. And this coming Friday will be my last day of work before taking a 9-days holiday (please include the two Saturdays and two Sundays when you count)

And can't wait for the next Super League match between Sarawak and Kelantan this coming Saturday. Can imagine the massive crowds on that day. It will be full of heat and tense. 

I rather be at home now than spending my 8 hours in the office doing nothing. I've done my filing, I play my FB games on and off, and I have nothing to post on my wall, and I just don't really like to chat on with FB friends on my FB, except for my friends that I've known and few students. New people, new friends who are totally strangers and new, I'm sorry. 

And honestly I can feel that my brain is not functioning. I mean in terms of doing work. Or maybe I don't have that push factors to put me into some sort of energy to the things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment