Owwwhhhhhh - Ho!

Should I sing the song I'm the Best by 2Ne1??? Hahahahaha!!! Biggest hot news on me is spreading like a wild fire now... Moon is going to quit her job. Bullshit!!! Hahaha!! Sounds funny to me. Aigo.... Don't be like that maaaa..... Hehehe.. It's oklah. I don't mind, as long as the news does not interfere my personal life, I'm ok with it. Cewaahhhhhh, jawapan artis. Daebak! Sapa lah yang mempopularkan aku di awal-awal tahun 2014 nie??? Terima kasih. *grin*

Alright. Football time. I'm glad to hear Ben Martens is fine now with his team. May God bless this humble young football player. Peminat kaannnnn? Very down to earth player. Hope he will continue to be humble and rockkkkkk the field!!! I wonder what is his hairstyle going to look like this time.... Because I prefer his long hair and tie them up and look like a Yakuza... Terbaekkkkk!!!! 

And keep in your mind, the World Cup is coming soonnnnnnn!!! Argentina, saya sayang kamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment