February 3rd, 2014 Monday

I still could not believe it's already 2014. And it's Monday after I had these 9-days of holidays. It feels awkward to be back to work after holiday. Should have extend my holiday. Muahahaha

I've checked my students' results this morning. So far, zero failed. But I still need to check those under my CMS system. Hopefully, it will be zero failed too. 

Anyway, hoping to have a great semester this time. Hopefully everything will go smooth.... (y)

Just checking the last semester result of my students. Out of 188 students that I had for semester September 2013, only one student failed. I was like, what the hell. Then, I realized, it maybe the student that had been suspended from sitting exam because that particular student was caught breaching in examination. I'm pretty sure of this. Thank God, for that big number of passing. Hopefully this semester also can maintain the result. so far, I only have about 90 plus students. Still have not get the real figure yet. Thank you for this blessing, dear Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment