Kuching - Miri - Kuching (11th Oct - 15th Oct 2013)

Not going to type anything today. So here are the pictures that we took which I downloaded from my Fb and also my cousin's fb.. Muahahahahaha! LoL

Day 1

The bride (using black scarf)


"Cousin"hood


In the process


The outcome. Daebak!


Day 2

The big-day! Congratulations! 


Adrienn Enyai's baby.. Name: Ayden Jack will be 4 months old this coming 20th October 2013


Day 3

Playground time @ Jambatan Gantung Taman Awam, Miri


My nephews: "Cousin"hood


Interframe is a must for me & cuzzy :)


Ma blog.. whatever


Last day 
(It was Hari Raya Aidiladha. And we went back to Kuching @ 10am, reached home @ 12am)

It does happens all the time when we tried to get everyone fit into the frame. :)


Perfectly captured by brother-in-law.. He didn't manage to get into this frame tho....


Goodbye, Miri! Till we meet again next time. I managed to meet & have breakfast with Valentine on that morning, but didn't take any pictures... Sad.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment