Bad? Or just an unlucky day...

I have this red spots on my skin, and I'm not sure whether I have allergic to something. It's been 2 weeks already.. And yesterday I started to have these flu, cough and headache... and not forgotten running nose... Owwwhhhhhh, please catch my nose.Its running away from meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!

And last night, I kept on vomiting and had to bear with nausea.. I couldn't even eat. Tried to eat, then vomit.. took medicine, vomit.. then I decided to go to sleep with empty stomach.. Too much for me to take. And dear weather, be good to me too.. 

But seriously, I never have this type of condition before. So, before everything turn worst, I decide today I will go to clinic for check-up. My foster sister told me to request for a blood test to check whether I have allergy that I never noticed before. And I just Google on to find what is "blood test". And now I decided not to do it.

Eeeeeeeeeeee..... Needle, big needle... I just hate it. So, hopefully the doctor will just give me an injection for those red spots on my skin and also some medicine. I guess, that will be enough for me. And and and, later around 5pm or 6pm will be driving to Miri.. If you have no idea where is Miri located, you may check it on the map. Google it..

And one of my cousin told me, "Jangan-jangan you kenak polah orang kannnn.." (apa punya statement) Translated: She said, maybe someone put a curse on you, don't you think so? Something like that lahh... Hehehehe. As for me, it does make shaken me for few minutes. But then, God is great. I'm sure He will not let me suffer for that long time.

Dear health, please be good to me. I cannot afford to fall sick like this. Last night I truly suffered because of you. Maybe it was my fault for not taking care of you. But I promise you, from now on, I'll try my best to take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment