17th October 1986 ~ 17th October 2013

Thank you, God, for allowing me to stay on earth for 27 years... It's my birthdayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st best gift of the day was from my friend, Sylvez. He sang me a birthday song and BBM it to me.. Hahahahaha!!! Could not help myself from giggling and smiling... Could not believe he would do that. Hahahahaha!!!! 

Then my colleagues sang the birthday song and gave a dinner handbag (I guess so..) as a present. Nice! 

And owwwwhhhh sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttt (This one I cannot revealed it here.. Just in case that person following my blog).. It was sweet, tho.... Hehehehehe :)

And after this will go to steamboat D11. My cousin will treat me lorrrrrrr... :)

Then go and meet my mother... Awwwww, I love my mother very much. Keep her safe in Your arms, dear Lord. Thank you.

Thank you, God for all the blessings! Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment