Without any regrets

I guess I slowly discover the old me. Day by day, bit by bit... Am taking my time to gain the old one and blend it into the new one...

Generally am just doing things I couldn't do before.

Am into arts since the last two years. Attending to at least one art exhibition would be totally nice. You think so? Music is always on my list. Am gonna go to at least one of my favorite one day.. Am saving the days and ka-ching to go to at least one Hyukoh's concert. Wouldn't it be good rockin' to their musics?

Hye, dear OhHyuk and the band Hyukoh, if any of you crossing this page, please kindly send me an invitation to your concert. 
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
(Okayh, now you may humming the song Impossible. Hehehehe)

Few days ago, I received a Whatsapp text.
And the next thing I did, I tweeted this.
"When ur ex-boyfriend sent u a whatsapp wishing Happy Friendship Day... Stared at it for few mins... Not replying to it. Then deleted it. Past is past. I dun want to be friend. I dun want to have any commitments as a friend. Tats totally a burden to me. Let me live my own life."

I know you visit this page. I know you knew that this page is exist. If you come across to this post, I hope you understand this. 

Things aren't the same anymore. I changed. I've changed a lot. And I never wish to revisit any memories that we had before. You have you own life now. I've given you my blessing long long time ago since I was the one who broke our relationship. I guess that's why it's very easy for me. I left for good. And I left you in a good term. Without any issues. I appreciate everything we had before. Truly, you had been good to me. Never once you raised your voice towards me, never once you said bad things against me. There is just one more thing to be done. Please do not contact me anymore. For how much you still want to be there for me as a friend, I just can't do it. I don't want to be friend. I just want you to live your life without me being there.. As a friend. Although my number never change, please don't keep it anymore. Keeping it would always make you eager to contact me. 
Now you know why I never replied back to any of your messages. 
I just want to live my life without taking a long pause looking at the past. 

I hope you wish me well, just like how you did before and slowly disappear. 
And I wish you well too. 
Without any regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment