Problems faced

Do you know I have difficulties when it comes to facing the people and speak? 
Have you ever wonder how I did my teaching or lecture? I know, it seems like I know how to speak, to lecture, but deep inside, am not. 

Talking and speaking to people are always my biggest fear.

 In fact they are my weaknesses.

 I don't know how I did this.. I mean, landing into this job, where it requires me to give lecture in front of people. See, we have our own ways in dealing with this kind of issue. I don't have specific ways to overcome it. And I never actually overcome this problem. You may find and ask those people who had interviewed me before. I turned stammered in every interviews that I went to. 
Gemuruh. Darah gemuruh.

Growing up as a person with lack of confidence and low self esteem, I survived till today. And I have no idea how. God is always good. For sure. I adapt myself. Every time. Every hour. Every task. Every job. And I tell you, it was not easy just like what you were thinking. No, they are not easy. 

There are times where I break down, I reset myself and get back again.
Tell me. 
That's the worst enemy am having. 
Battling and struggling with myself. 

One of the reasons why I keep on telling you, pandai pandai lah hidup
You will understand it one day.. 
That time akan datang suatu hari nanti. 
Just be ready and get yourself prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment