Kuching 16th September 2016

Met friends from university years. Don't know what to type. So I serve you with photos. 
P/s: Please do not steal any photos from my blog. U want to die, haaaa. If you steal any photos from here, I curse you to death. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

See that DUN building behind there? I went into the building once. The inside I still could remember the chamber, how to call it, it was made of gold. Seriously, gold. It has 9 levels. Everything is 9. And the design was so rich. I mean, rich, like really luxury. I just could not explain it. You have to come here to Kuching and pay a visit there and see it for yourself.


After few hours of chit chat at the Meeting Point (there's a place called Meeting Point situated at the Kuching Waterfront), strolling along the Waterfront before bidding each other goodbye.

  
Glad to see them all especially Nick who came all the way from Bintulu. well, it was because of him that we went out that night. Hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment