Former housemates during university years.. and bragging

Am in the midst of preparing myself for my lecture later. Was reading the notes. And I got bored. Thought to upload these last week but still got no motivation to post any. Not going to type any longer. No idea what to type here. This blog is a part of my photo album. Since I don't know where to keep those photos, I tend to upload here so I could just clear my phone memory. 

Met my former housemates last week since one of them was in town from Miri for a two or three days course by the education department. They were the earliest I've met during university and we rented a 4-rooms house, complete with a large living room, a spacious kitchen, bathroom, toilet. The house even had two verandah. And a large front yard with a mango tree and a spacious car park. Alright. Enough with the bragging. The house was haunted. I would love to repeat this over and over again just like before (Eh, isn't this Linkin Park lyric for the song One Step Closer??)

Met these two, the guy named is Valentine, we called him Valen. The lady named is Satila, we called her Bobo. Another was missing from photo, he's in Mukah now working as a lecturer in public higher institution. Valen is a secondary school teacher at a public school in Miri while Bobo is a secondary teacher at a private school here in Kuching. And me, working as a tutor at a private college here in Kuching too.
Wonder why all filling the education field? 
We were doing the same degree in a private university here. Bachelor of Education (Hons). 
Larry and Satila did major in Language and Linguistic, electives in Commerce; Valen majored in Commerce, electives in Economics if am not mistaken; and me? I did Mathematics, electives in Commerce (Human Resources, Entrepreneurship and Principles of Management). Proud haaaa?? Am proud. Seriously proud as this degree wasn't my own choice but still I managed to graduate with a cgpa 3.37. Ouuchhh, too much bragging this me.Of course I have to brag on this since I did well in something I don't feel attach to. They also did well just like me. Am proud of them too. 
I know am dragging this whole thing to a new level where my original intention was just to upload our photos. 
Here they are

Went to dinner. They had three bottles of beer. All I could do was watching them finishing the three bottles while tried to finish my small glass too. I quit alcohol since the past three years. Sense that proudness?? Hehehe

Then went to a Sing Song nearby. Aaaaa, this was Bobo's request. So we went there. It wasn't as good as a karaoke, I mean a real karaoke place with better sound system, but yeah. It's still a karaoke box tho...

Ok. That's all. 
Later I will upload something from the closing ceremony for SUKMA. I have class to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment