Coz I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is giving the peace sign

Something that I don't have control over it. It's like a habit now. Very hard to remove. Keep on flaunting this sign without hesitation. My cousin found this old photo from 2012, if am not mistaken. 
And I have this thinking, why do I look not that large compare to today? Hahahaha

I edited the photo since both cousin wear hijabs now. Respect, people, respect. 
Who?? Me?? Nope. 
I'm a Christian. 
Both cousins are Muslims. 
I told you before, my families and extended families, we are very special. 
Consists of different religions and races. 
That is why am giving you that peace sign. 
Remember Alanis Morissette, Hand in My Pocket?

There's a part in the lyric goes like this

"...And what it all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
Because I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving the peace sign..."

I love her songs. And No Doubt too. And Jewel. And Creed. And and and and... Aisshhh. having this eclectic taste in musics, I really go through hard time in choosing the music, the song, the genre I like the most. I listen to all. So, it's very fair to every genre.

  #ThrowbackFrom2012



No comments:

Post a Comment