Koi No Yokan : Part One

BlackBox was one of my housemates during my university years.. Yup, BlackBox. He said, change my name before you upload. Well well well. I have nothing to update. So, I serve you with these conversations between me and BlackBox. 




It's not that we do not want to contribute back to the society, but keep it simple, give it to someone else who really can devote and commit themselves to the job. Teaching is not easy, people, especially with this new generation which is totally different from the past generations. As for me, I think teaching suits me well but not teaching in secondary or primary schools. Am good in higher institution. Me and maybe some out there, it is not the money or the status of the job that attract us. But it is more to the nature of the job itself. Education is a very wide field. As long as you keep on working hard, find ways and willing to take risks, you will be landing on the right track. So, good luck to everyone who are currently involve in this field named EDUCATION.




To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment