Days go by

I have no idea on what I had been doing during my leave and weekend. I did nothing. Just wandering around town with family, stayed at home watching tv, listening to good musics, spring cleaning the room. Oh gosh. Talking about room. Its kinda funny how me and my cousins could stay in that room with all the mess. Felt so so so relieved after cleaning the room. Life been busy lately. Got no time to do the cleaning.

Good news. I have settled everything on my car. Feeling blessed and thankful for everything. The insurance covered everything on the car cost. Therefore, my first car which I bought and owned for almost two years is officially in memory. Glad that I am still alive today and survived the accident. I love the car as I really worked hard to own it. Now, it didn't exist as every parts of it cramped and crushed during the accident. Mom asked when do I plan to buy a new one. I told her, not too soon. Will buy a new one before end of this year. I really need to construct back everything as I plan to further my study in September 2016. Quite a long plan. It is indeed a long-term planning. Still thinking and have not decide on what to study. Still weighing every options and choices. I don't know how the plan will help me in the future, but I believe the turn out will be good. It should be good. It is an investment which you can't barely see the expectations and the routes it will take you to. Praying it will go smoothly.

Work? As usual. Nothing much. The same old routines. Except for the subjects taught and number of students will give me challenges. Received two unfamiliar subjects which I have never taught before. I think I will need to study a bit before the opening new semester next week. Not I think, I must and I need to study. Assessment in Education and Testing & Evaluation in Education. I never teach those before. And I expect there will be loads of calculations and analysis. The burden as an educator is there and it never decrease. Ok. Now let's stop talking on work.

I'll continue later... Try to keep the entry as short as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment