Read me.

Obviously I'm feeling bored right now. Just came back from the pantry. Good to see they have hot drinks (tea and coffee) for our high-tea time. I chose tea. I had coffee this morning, before that a cup of tea at home. And I'm on "no-meat" day because it's Wednesday. Trying to keep my Wednesdays and Fridays as a "no-meat" day for this whole Lenten.

I had the idea to post my friend's short video that he sent to me yesterday. The video made me laughed. Funny! Seriously funny. :D

I didn't feel good yesterday, so at least that video made me smile and laughed. That head shake trademark did look funny to me. Since he took the video while he was on his uniform because he was on his way to work, I could not upload it here. I thought to upload it before. Aishhhhh

And my friend said, "Sot. Jangann... Ku pake baju keja ya. Lak orang nangga lam blog ko, ambik letak lam YouTube then T**M nangga, mati aku kena lak. Silap silap boleh kena buang keja."

And I was like, "Hahaha. Kesian. Sik jadilah upload."

There goes the story. 
The END.

P/s: MESTI TIME KO AMBIK VIDEO YA, KO TENGAH EXCITED GILERRR KANNNN... SEBAB YA LAH AKU NANGGA PUN BOLEH KETAWA COZ NAMPAK LUCU... :)

I know I have many friends yang giler-giler. Very sporting friends. Sometimes you just don't know what they can do to you, for you. And I'm blessed to have those kind of friends that really cheer me up during my dull-days. Unexpected messages, WeChat, Whatsapp, BBM.. Love my friends. <3

Aaaarrrgghhhh, the tea doesn't taste like tea. But anyway, thank you for making the drinks. I consumed much on caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment