Monday~~~

I don't have ideas what's inside my heart. I just can't describe and I can't answer the question "How do you feel today?". Damn it. I guess, today is not a good day for me. I'm having this mood swing. Nothing seems to be smooth today. Hopefully later, it will get better. I just can't go on this mood for the whole day. Yesterday was a misery, for me. I just didn't like it. And Ash Wednesday is coming soon, this Wednesday, 5th March 2014. I still have no resolutions. I may have, but I will not say it. Hopefully my Lent season will go smooth this time.

And guess what, I have another two extra subjects to teach. I don't say I hate it, but it means that extra works. And I don't despise extra works, but I just don't favor it.

Okayh! I finished my class wayyyy toooo early today. Supposed I finished at 5pm, but it's not even 4pm yet. Goshhhh! Reading subject. Next week will start with unofficial micro-teaching so that they learn how to teach in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment