February 2017

The end of semester February 2017. According to the timeline, it's not officially over, but in terms of my job scope, it's officially over for this semester. Aaaaaaa, feeling good, feeling alright, yeaahhhh (cited this sentence from the band Rebelution). Will be off for leaves from 25th May till 4th June. Gawai is coming soon..

Am on Spotify now since I don't do anything. I have many to type, but I just can't compile, structure them all into words. At the end, I keep them all sinked at the bottom of my heart. Huurmmmmm

It's band Hyukoh performing day today. Gggrrrrrr
I guess, it's not my time to catch them live in action. Gonna keep this into my must-do lists. One day, am gonna make it there. For now, let me berketum here in Kuching.

Last Saturday had birthday celebration at cousin's home. Many many May babies. Hehehe. Compiled photos into this. This lazy-syndrome won't let me to upload them one-by-one. 


May babies (I don't mean all of us, only four of them. Auntie, uncle, Danial and bro-in-law←←← This one is new addition of the family.😁😁😁😁😁😁)

(Pictures taken from our Whatsapp group. See, am good. You have to mention the origin of every photo that you upload on a public page. Like me. This is courtesy. 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊)

No comments:

Post a Comment