Everyday. Starting today. 11th May 2015.

Am gonna post new entry everyday starting today. Hopefully. Since they keep on telling us not to stream on YouTube as it slower down the internet line, I guess am loosing one of my entertainment sources. So, am resorting myself to this blog. I just need something to write on. Not necessarily a long entry, it could be 2 to 3 sentences entry. As long as I update and post something. 

Yahhhh, right. You read it correctly. Cannot expect us or me to read or study or doing work the whole 8-5pm time. I know, it's working time, keep it effectively. But during the 8 to 5pm time, sometimes we just need to slower down ourselves. Nahhh, it does not matter at all. Can keep finding other sources of entertainment just to kill the time. Muahahahaha.

It's still exam week. And me, not on duty today. I spent most of my previous two weeks watching YouTube. Wasn't feel good at all yesterday till this morning. Maybe it was just my mindset. Felt totally not good and at 8am something, everything turned ok. What the hell.. Yup, mindset, to be precised.

No comments:

Post a Comment