I don't feel good at all

I was in totally a good mood this morning until I got a bit upset with few of my students. Ya... It was our presentation day. I was hoping they were on the same momentum like last week, and  improved a bit this week. But less than 5 persons just blew it off. 

Aishhhhh..... 

Wonder why they did not take this chance to participate.... And a bit upset with those who did not turn up to class since last week. Don't feel sorry for me, but feel sorry for them. They did miss a load of things. And I don't think I want to repeat the same thing that I have said in this week. 

Helping too much when they do not show that they want to be helped will always make you feel helpless and hopeless......

I could sense my mood just turned over when I could feel that I smile when actually I didn't smile. I don't mind on being helpful as I am not the one who will sit for the exam or what you called it, "study"?. I have already passed my years. 

I still remember being a student, a bad-good Christian, a drinker, a party-people while I was studying. And during those 3 years, I still know my top priority. What a lucky sense of being human being that I have.

Don't be good to me, but please be good to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment