It is always Monday~~~

It's Monday.. Thought to drop by here for a while... I missed two classes of my Basic sign Language last week.  And this week, I hope that I can catch up with the lessons I've missed... I know I'm feeling determine to complete the basic course. For me, it's important for self-development and also for making it easier to communicate with the deaf people. have you ever imagine that one day you will be living in their silent world?? Besides the class, I also have to do my self-study by using the free lesson from the American Sign Language taught by Dr.Bill. Trying to open the video, but the link to YouTube seemed to have this server-down. Seriously I don't really know the terms used in this IT world. Far beyond my expectations.

I don't know why I don't like today. Work is messy, classes were dull (for me laaa....) There's something that bothering me which I still couldn't figure why... Goshhhh... seriously I don't know what is inside my heart. It's totally undefined.

No comments:

Post a Comment